What is Juvederm Volbella?
As you age, you lose volume in your skin, which results in wrinkles, lines, and creases, especially on your face. Around the mouth, your lips thin out and lose definition around their borders. Furthermore, marionette lines develop and smoker’s lines form. Volbella is a dermal filler used to define lips and for the correction of fine wrinkles around the lips. This temporary filler is made of Hyaluronic Acid. The smaller Hylauronic Acid particle size in Volbella allows your cosmetic injector to treat fine lines without getting a full look in these delicate areas.
The Juvederm Volbella lip enhancement filler takes care of it all with results that look natural, such as:
- Smoothing perioral lines (aka smoker’s lines), the vertical lines that form around the lips, usually due to pursing your lips frequently
- Plumping marionette lines (the lines leading from the edge of your lips to your chin)
- Correcting the downturn of the corners of your lips that gives you the appearance of a permanent frown
- Enhancing your cupid’s bow (the dip, or “M,” in the center of your upper lip)
- Adding contour to your lips by accentuating the vermillion border (the outline of your lips)
What are the Benefits?
There are countless reasons to choose Juvederm Volbella when considering skin care and lip enhancement fillers. Just a few of these reasons include
- Effective treatment of wrinkles
- Subtle lip enhancement
- Results that look more Natural
- Faster recovery time
- Longer-lasting results
- Maintaining results
- Virtually no downtime
- Silky, irresistible lips
Be aware that Volbella, while very effective at defining and smoothing the contours of your lip lines, will not give your lips volume or plumpness, as other fillers do. With our Free consultations find out which filler is right for your goals.