NuYu Teeth Whitening is an FDA-approved, safe, cosmetic dental procedure. Getting a brighter smile is easier than you think! The NuYu Teeth Whitening system utilizes an advanced technology and an enamel-safe formula, for teeth up to 3-14 shades brighter, after just one 30 minute session.
NuYu Teeth Whitening is one of the newest, quickest, safest, and most effective teeth whitening systems available outside of a dental office– at an affordable price!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT NUYU TEETH WHITENING
How white could my teeth get?
- Individual results vary, depending on your genetics, what type of stain you have (yellow=easiest to remove, brown=somewhat more difficult to remove, gray=difficult may require a series of treatments), and how thick your enamel is.
- We typically see 2 – 8 shades improvement in the first session: then 1-3 shades in follow-up sessions.
How long do the result last?
- Individual results vary, depending on your tendency to absorb stains, your diet (coffee, tea, red wine, sodas, etc.) and lifestyle (tobacco products).
- Results can last up to 2 years, with proper maintenance: using the Whitening Pen, avoiding staining products, avoiding enamel-stripping substances (drugstore white strips, sugar, sodas), avoiding drugstore whitening toothpastes that contain silica or other abrasive ingredients which scratch enamel.
- 2-4 sessions are recommended to prevent relapse. Relapse is when bleached teeth revert to their original stained color.
- Getting 2-4 sessions greatly helps prevent relapse. If your salon or spa decides to incorporate teeth whitening into your line of services, you can offer follow-up sessions right at your location. If not, we recommend clients use the Whitening Pen so they can perform their follow ups at home. They are meant for maintenance, to remove daily stains but not for tougher, deeper stains from years of accumulation. Therefore, they are only 30% as effective as in-office treatments in the presence of the whitening accelerator light.)
Is it safe?
- Yes. This is an FDA-approved procedure. Our product does not cause sensitivity; we do not use citric acid, silica, or any other damaging agent to the enamel in our product. When teeth are normal and healthy there are no adverse side effects on the tooth’s enamel.
How often can I get my teeth whitened?
- Whitening the teeth 2-4 times per year does not deteriorate the enamel. Check with your Dentist regarding your specific situation and questions.
Does teeth whitening work for everyone?
- Teeth Whitening is not effective on individuals with stained teeth as a result of certain medications, decalcification, or those who were born with grayish teeth. It is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women or children under 18. Unless written permission from an adult.
Will teeth whitening affect dental work?
- The whitening process will only whiten veneers and crowns back to their original color. The process does not adversely affect these structures or fillings.
The NuYu Teeth Whitening System delivers phenomenal results for natural teeth that have been stained by smoking or by substances like coffee, tea or red wine.
Call us today to see if Teeth Whitening is for you!