How does the Vi Peel work?
Vi Peel Body treatments stimulate anti-aging collagen to increase cellular turnover, help target troubled areas and reveal smoother, more radiant skin. This peel is safe and effective for all skin types, tones and textures.
Vi Peel Body is a new addition to the Vi line to help concentrate on all body concerns.
- Pigmentationand fine lines on the chest
- Body Acne
- Scaring from acne, surgeries, or injuries
- Stretch Marks
- Sagging Skin
The new Vi Body has helped so many clients with relief of KP Keratosis Pilaris. Keratosis pilaris is a common skin condition that caused dry, rough patches and bumps on the skin usually found on the upper arms, legs, buttocks or even the cheeks.
Why this peel works compared to regular peels
- Exfoliates dead surface cells with Glycloic Acid
- Hydrates and lightens pigment with Lactic Acid
- Penetrates to target pigment, acne, and wrinkles with Tichloracetic Acid
- Suppresses pigment and reduces oil production with Mandelic Acid