Men! It is time to strip yourself of the hairy back insecurity and get LASER HAIR REMOVAL! Don’t worry about the do-it-yourself shave, where you miss patches and leave yourself looking scraggly! Or having someone else take on the responsibility of shaving your back for you! It’s time to do the manly man treatment and laser it off!!
Laser Hair Removal is an easy way to never worry about your back hair again! In 6 treatments you’ll notice the difference of a clean, smooth back. Enjoy your pool days, beach days and even just lounging around outside during the hot summer and not have the fear of people looking at your back full of hair!!
Back Laser Hair Removal takes a short amount of time, between 30-45 minutes, minimal pain and only a short amount of down time! Laser Hair Removal for the back is done every 6 weeks for the first 3-4 treatments and then 8 weeks for the remaining amount of treatments. 6 treatments is the average amount to see reduction, but if more treatments are necessary we do offer lifetime maintenance guarantee, where you just pay a small fee anytime you need a touch-up. Laser Hair Removal for the back is only effective on dark color hair: black, brown or sometimes dark blonde. If you are unsure if you are a good candidate for this type of treatment, you can schedule a free consultation with a technician and get the information needed!
What to do before a Back Laser Hair Removal treatment:
- Shave your back a day or two before your treatment. Hair must be no longer than a grain of rice otherwise the treatment will be ineffective.
- Stay out of the sun 2 weeks before your treatment day! Any heat left in the skin or tan on the skin can cause burns, blisters or pigmentation damage when laser is added onto it. It is recommended to stay out of the sun for 2 weeks prior to your treatment, and if you do have tan lines it’s recommended to wait until those tan lines are completely gone before doing treatment.
- No tanning beds or tanning creams! These as well as being in the sun can cause burns, blisters and pigmentation damage as well. It is recommended to wait 4 weeks after using a tanning bed or tanning cream before doing a laser treatment.
- No antibiotics 14 days prior to your treatment! If you are on any antibiotics (or heat/light sensitive medications) it is recommended to wait 14 days after your last dose before getting laser treatment. Antibiotics or medications with light/heat sensitivity cause the skin to be more sensitive and can cause burns, blisters or pigmentation damage.
What to expect after a Back Laser Hair Removal treatment:
- Your skin may have redness to it and even raised bumps called PFE, which is a follicle reaction. This typically diminishes after a day or two. Itchiness is common, and you can apply aloe or cortisone to the area to relieve any itchiness that may occur.
- You must stay out of the sun 2 weeks after treatment. Going into the sun while you still have heat in your skin from the laser can cause: heat rash, burns, blisters and pigmentation damage.
- Your hair can take up to 14 days to completely fall out, it is recommended to exfoliate a week after treatment to try topull out some of those hairs.
Back Laser Hair Removal is waiting for you! Get your free consultation TODAY and start your journey to a hairless back as soon as TOMORROW!